We are machinery manufacturers with heart and soul. That is why you will find the ideal environment with us to fully live out your fascination for latest machine technologies. At OLBRICH you will be part of a team of technology enthusiasts that realizes innovative machine concepts for the customer-side production of wallpaper, floor coverings, films/foils or technical textiles on a daily basis. We do not only offer you the advantages of an internationally successful family business, but also - in comparison to other industries - a high training salary.
At OLBRICH you will be given responsible tasks in real practice right from the start, and qualified trainers will assist you every day. In combination with intensive exam preparation in theory and practice, our trainees achieve excellent final grades every year.
If you perform well, your chances of being taken on will be high: almost 60 percent of our current managers started at OLBRICH as trainees.
Start of training: 2020 // Application deadline: 31 August 2019
Apprenticeships at OLBRICH:
- Electronics technician for industrial engineering
- Industrial clerk (m/f/d)
- Industrial mechanic (m/f/d)
- Technical model maker (m/f/d)
- Machining mechanic (m/f/d)
Dual studies at OLBRICH:
- Bachelor of Engineering, Mechatronics (combination with technical product designer)
- Bachelor of Engineering, Electrical engineering / Automation (combination with electronics technician for industrial engineering)
- Bachelor of Engineering, Mechanical engineering (combination with technical product designer)
Your health is close to our hearts: That is why we offer you health promotion measures - from sporting activities to health courses.
We strengthen the cohesion of our team with joint activities such as trainee rallies, Christmas parties or “Münsterland Pättkes tours” (bike tours through the Münsterland region).
Expand your skills: At OLBRICH you can develop your strengths in a targeted manner and benefit from internal offers such as language courses.