You would like to advance the company together with your colleagues? For this goal, you are motivated, reliable and only satisfied with your best performance? Then become part of our team and actively shape our future.
We look forward to receiving your application (pdf document) by e-mail to: email@example.com.
- You are responsible for the machining and inspection of components (single part and series production) based on technical drawings.
- You are responsible for setting up the machines, tools, fixtures and workpieces and for entering and optimizing the CNC programs.
- You will be responsible for selecting suitable tools for production as well as clamping, testing and measuring equipment.
- You have completed vocational training as a cutting machine operator and have already gained professional experience in the field of CNC milling technology and metalworking.
- You are willing to work shifts and ideally have knowledge of the Heidenhein iTNC 530 control system and a crane driver's license.
- You have a high quality awareness, an independent, structured way of working and are flexible and a team player.