You would like to advance the company together with your colleagues? For this goal, you are motivated, reliable and only satisfied with your best performance? Then become part of our team and actively shape our future.
We look forward to receiving your application (pdf document) by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You develop software and standard modules for our machines and systems. The creation of user interfaces for HMI's is also part of it
- As an expert, you carry out tests and inspections to ensure the functionality and quality of the systems
- You take over the commissioning of the machines and lines nationally and internationally, as well as the interface arrangements. You always keep an eye on the order processing in due time
- You have a further education as a state-certified electrical engineer, master electrical engineer or comparable degree
- You score with your good knowledge in PLC and HMI (S7, TIA-Portal or comparable) programming as well as with your high-level language experience. But you can also convince with your knowledge in the field of drive technology and with pneumatic and hydraulic actuators
- You have a good command of English and a high willingness to travel