You would like to advance the company together with your colleagues? For this goal, you are motivated, reliable and only satisfied with your best performance? Then become part of our team and actively shape our future.
We look forward to receiving your application (pdf document) by e-mail to: email@example.com.
- You are responsible for welding components in machine and plant construction, in various seam designs and positions, according to individual part drawings and in-house standards.
- You are responsible for assembling the workpieces, tack-welding them and straightening them if necessary.
- You take over the visual control of the welded seams to ensure the seam quality.
- You have completed vocational training in the metal sector and already have several years of professional experience in welding material group 1 and 2.
- You have passed the ISO 9606-1 welding examinations in the MAG / MIG and TIG processes and have already gained experience with layer build-up for multi-layer weld seams and in handling large components.
- You have a high level of quality awareness, an independent, structured way of working and are flexible and a team player.