Working student (w|m|d) in Quality Management with focus on CSR (Part-time) for location Bocholt, Germany
You would like to advance the company together with your colleagues? For this goal, you are motivated, reliable and only satisfied with your best performance? Then become part of our team and actively shape our future.
We look forward to receiving your application (pdf document) by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You support the creation of a CSR strategy
- In doing so, you research topics related to CSR strategy development and take on the creation of a project charter
- Based on your findings, you identify initial approaches and make recommendations for action. In addition, you will provide support for CSR communication measures
- You are a registered student (m/f/d) of industrial engineering, economics or a comparable course of study with a focus on sustainability, CSR or quality management
- You are at least in the 3rd semester or in the master's program. Practical experience would be desirable, but is not mandatory. We will teach you the necessary skills
- You like to work in a team, are committed and like to think outside the box, work independently and on your own responsibility. Your open, friendly manner rounds off your profile and enables you to work closely with those involved in the project