You would like to advance the company together with your colleagues? For this goal, you are motivated, reliable and only satisfied with your best performance? Then become part of our team and actively shape our future.
We look forward to receiving your application (pdf document) by e-mail to: email@example.com.
- You develop software and standard modules for our machines and lines. The creation of user interfaces for HMIs is also part of it.
- As an expert, you perform tests and inspections to ensure the functionality and quality of the lines.
- You will be responsible for the commissioning of machines and lines, as well as for interface coordination, both nationally and internationally, always keeping an eye on the timely processing of orders.
- You have an advanced training as a state-certified electrical engineer, a master electrical engineer or a comparable qualification.
- You score with your good knowledge of PLC and HMI (S7, TIA Portal or comparable) programming as well as with your high-level language experience. But you can also convince with your knowledge in the field of drive technology and experience with pneumatic and hydraulic actuators.
- You have good English skills and a high willingness to travel.