OLBRICH's technical centre is the origin of many innovations that are used worldwide today: Here, our mechanical engineering specialists develop advanced technologies and new plants for the manufacture of R2R products.
On an area of 700 square meters, more than 100 customer trials take place annually in order to test process optimizations and new plant concepts close to production. In this way, you as a customer benefit from maximum production reliability later on. In addition, our engineers, chemists and process engineers develop innovative ideas and concepts on an interdisciplinary basis until they are ready for serial production.
Our Technical Centre includes:
- Multifunctional coating and printing line (working width max. 500 mm)
- Close to production laminating and embossing line (working width max. 1,000 mm)
- Flexible coating line (working width max. 1,050 mm, conditions close to production)
- Dual-layer slot die (coating width: 500 to 1,050 mm)
- Thickness measuring system SpecMetrix® from Sensory Analytics
- Computer-based simulations and process analyses
Everything begins with a special idea
As a mechanical engineering company that has been operating successfully on the market since 1949, no challenge is too great for us. Which idea do you want to realize in the production of your products? Our engineers translate your requirements into intelligent machine and plant concepts. Exactly tailored to your industry.