We continue to adhere to WHO and local government guidelines, expanding our preventive measures.
Despite the extraordinary circumstances, our business activities do not stand still. On the contrary! We always have our aim in mind: to be constantly at the disposal of our business partners and to be able to respond to their requirements.
Our safety measures include:
- Social distancing, suspension of all non-essential third-party visits, staggered work shifts and increased cleaning measures to ensure the health and safety of our employees. All production sites, including international ones, are still in operation.
- In addition, our centralised supply chain management (SCM) can flexibly control all production sites and supply sources so that we can continue to deliver for you in possible failure scenarios.
- The teams in sales, engineering, project management and service also work mobile from home. We can be reached as before via virtual meetings, telephone conferences, online demos and telephone.
- We also successfully manage live demonstrations and on-site maintenance at the customer's premises with live online support and remote connections.
- Trials at our pilot lines in Bocholt (D) and Fribourg (CH) are still possible (also with customers) and are performed in compliance with the requirements.
- Travel activities will continue to be planned and carried out in compliance with the currently applicable corona protection measures. In this way, we maintain service and customer proximity as far as possible.
We are still available to answer all your questions and concerns and can be reached by phone or email. We would like to assure all our business partners that we remain committed to you and your business requirements.
We will also handle this challenge - together!