You would like to advance the company together with your colleagues? For this goal, you are motivated, reliable and only satisfied with your best performance? Then become part of our team and actively shape our future.
We look forward to receiving your application (pdf document) by e-mail to: email@example.com.
- You are responsible for setting up and operating our in-house pilot lines (coating lines - Techma 1 and Techma 2)
- In cooperation with our process engineers, you supervise the setting and control of the lines during application tests, also during customer visits
- You actively support the optimisation of coating processes
- You already have knowledge in the field of coating lines, which you have been able to gain after an apprenticeship as a mechanic or comparable vocational training
- You enjoy working autonomously and on your own responsibility and have a solution-oriented working style with good communication skills
- You have fluent language skills in German or French and ideally also English