We initiated preventive measures to protect our employees and at the same time to remain available for you, our customers, with the dedication you are accustomed to.
We try to keep our business running as far as possible. Nevertheless, we have to face challenges that are unavoidable and we ask for your kind understanding for the following measures:
- Travelling in particular is considerably restricted worldwide. We have suspended the travel of our sales and service teams as far as possible.
- Sales and engineering teams are currently working from home and are available by virtual meetings, teleconferencing and online demos.
- In addition, our service teams can also be reached by mobile phone, so that we can of course continue to respond to your needs.
- Our international production facilities are still in operation, because we have implemented numerous preventative measures: social distancing, suspension of all non-essential third-party visits, staggered working shifts and increased cleaning measures to ensure the health and safety of our employees.
- Furthermore, our centralized supply chain management (SCM) can flexibly control all production sites and sources of supply, so that we can keep delivering for you in certain failure scenarios.
By taking these measures, we want to ensure that we can offer you, our customers, the optimal service under the current circumstances.
We will keep you informed about further developments and appreciate your understanding.